Thursday, April 17, 2014

Blue Eyes


Somebody shouted, "Hey I am back." I thought it was not for me. How could I ever think somebody calls me this way with the voice full of love and affection. It had been ten years that my only friend was my loneliness. I kept on walking. The voice came closer, "Rohan why are you silent? I have come for you." This time I was more surprised to hear my name with a voice full of sweetness. Someone had called me after ten years. I was very much shocked to hear my name. Ten years ago, I used to hear my name all over France. I used to have so many friends. I used to have my own identity; Rohan Sharma, a young Nepalese, successful businessman in France. Yes, that was my identity in the past. I had a business of  Nepalese handicrafts and it was very much successful in Europe. People were eager to pay for my products. Well, that was me, in the past but it does not mean anything now. Today I am a useless lonely person. I haven't talked to anyone in the last ten years.
           No, I didn't run away but situations forced me. I had everything. I had name, fame, money and so many friends. Who ever wants more than this? Everyone wanted to talk to me, everyone wanted to party with me, everyone wanted to touch me. One day, I was in a meeting at Paris and I met a girl with blue eyes in the same meeting. Angelina was not only beautiful but also a successful lady. She touched my heart in such a way that I felt in love with her. Soon we got married and I was a complete man. Another suffix had been added to my name, 'A man with the most beautiful lady.' People used to talk about me and my wife. We were so happy with each other. She loved me more than I loved her. But things changed all of the sudden. I was betrayed by my personal assistant and I lost my business. I was broken for the first time. The thing that shocked me most was that I was imprisoned for a crime that was unknown to me. My business was regarded illegal and it was related to the import and export of drugs. I tried a lot to prove myself but I failed. When you are passing through bad times, you can't even win the belief of your shadow and exactly the same happened to me. I was in prison for 5 years. Angelina didn't come to meet me. I was just hoping and praying that she will come but nothing happened as I wished. When I was out I searched for her but couldn't find. I wanted to start my life from a new point but I was totally alone. There were negative rumors about me all around the city. I was given the name like terrorist, criminal. Finally I left the city. Today I live in small house in a village. I don't have my family and my friends. I don't have any wishes and hopes. I am so lonely today but I don't have any grievances neither with my friends nor with my wife. Today I have heard someone calling me for the first time in ten years. I looked back and for the great surprise I saw a lady with the blue eyes. Yes she was Angelina, my wife. We stared at each other for a while and then hugged each other. Neither I asked her anything, nor she told me anything. The only thing that didn't change was our love.

No comments:

Post a Comment